Four years ago Jon and I took a road trip to Banff, Alberta and loved the beautiful scenery and hiking. This summer we went back to Banff with our dear friends, Erinn, Kevin and their son, Eli. We stayed in a great cabin at Johnston Canyon. Callum proved to be a VERY happy hiker! He loved being in the outdoors and was a trooper during the 2-day road trips there and back. We took LOTS of photos (are you surprised?) and I've pared them down to a modest (?) 96 in the attached
album. Here's a sneak peek...
Johnston Canyon
Hector Lake
Hector Lake
Callum , 5 1/2 months
Lower Waterfowl Lake
Upper Falls, Johnston Canyon
Moraine Lake
Banff Gondola
Callum, 5 1/2 months, Banff Springs Hotel
Beautiful double rainbow after a rain shower.
I saw this, asked Jon to pull over, immediately fired off two shots with my camera, stopped to make a setting adjustment on my camera and when I went to take another shot, this amazing lighting was gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment